Children & Family Services
627 E Highway 9
Wetumka, OK 74883

ICW/CC-Augusta Anderson

CC Coordinator-Agnes Givens

Created by: April MedicineBear ©2011                                                                                                          Update: 10/01/11 8:17a.m.
The Children and Family Service department administer the following programs;
Child Care Development Grant–  provides affordable child care for those who are working and/or attending school.

Low Income Home energy Assistant Program( LIHEAP)- provides assistance to low income households with their heating or cooling home energy needs.

Title IV-B– a supplemental  to ICW to assist in the well being of  children and provide assistance for the needs in the household.

Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF)- provides assistance in households with basic needs of the home.

Indian Child Welfare (ICW)- Promotes the well being of Native American Children.

CITGO (heating assistance grant)- assist Kialegee Tribal Town Members with their heating cost of the home. This grant is only received once a year and each household can receive assistance with electric, gas, or propane.

The funding from these programs provide the essential needs to low income families and tribal members.

The Basic Required Documents are:

Citizenship or CDIB card for each member of household
For Children in household, not enrolled in a federally recognized tribe, submit a birth certificate
S.S Card for all in the household
Income Verification for everyone in the household
Utility statement (if asking for this type of assistance)